Monday, February 2, 2009

crashed

My computer crashed today.. not literally, like in 10 thousand little pieces, but thats pretty much how it feels. My life, photos, music.. ect. was on that damn hunk of metal.

I became a follower of a blog today, that almost makes me feel like a huge dork. (...no, not almost about it.. I'm a huge dork for that last move.)

I feel like I slept the day away today, I really didn't though... It just feels so wasted.. lets reflect back on the day:
I suppose I should begin when the day "started"

Midnight: I was on the phone with Tom, and I had a temp that was flying out of control. (I'm a wee bit dramatic.)

1: Still on the phone with Tom... did I mention, that I was at work doing my duty in the world by saving people with developmental disabilities, one at a time. or.. maybe I just watch them sleep, and check on them every 2 hours...

2:hung up with Tom.. and then "worked"

3 to 6: I dont remember... I didnt shit around the house... trying to do anything but sleep.

7: my temp was 99.8 (I win.)

7:15: Finally out of work and headed toward Toddle Inn.. to work some more.. lame.

7:30 to 10: I left Toddle Inn early.. I didn't feel good at all.

10 to 2ish: trying to pick up the 10 thousand pieces of my computer

2 to 4:30: sweet sleep...

4:30: I received a call from my cousin.. needing help. I seem to always be that resource for him. And, I love it. I love playing the big sister role.

5 to 8: again.. sleeping.

..now I'm here.. rambling for no reason.. why am I drawn to this?

No comments:

Post a Comment