Sunday, February 1, 2009

Just so you know..

Before I start.. I feel it's important to state a few simple get to know me facts:
1. My name is Kayla, only a few people call me Kay.
2. My sisters are the most important people in the world to me.
3. I love my family and friends, they push me threw the hard times.
4. I love being in school. I'm an education major.
5. My dream job? As of right now, Kindergarten teacher.
6. For the first time in my life, I'm without a dog named Cooper.
7. I'm from a small town, and I love it.
8. I had the same best friend my entire school career, and I'm still in contact with most of them.
9. I have a recent obsession, with learning about the... lets call it unknown.
10. Sometimes, the above makes me feel crazy.
11. I miss not seeing my sisters everyday. (I feel I should mention my sisters are 4, 7 and 8.)
12. I'm 20 by the way, we're very patiently waiting for August 14th, in which I will be 21.
13. My two biggest fears: being alone, and losing my memory.
14. I have a pillow, that I can't sleep without. And by "can't" I mean.. I can.. Just not well.
15.I'm currently working as a DSP/CRMA, supporting people who have developmental disabilities, in a home setting. I also work in a 80ish bed nursing home as CNA. (I also student teach 15-20 hours a week in a class room, that has eight 1 year olds.. some might not consider it "work"... but i do.)
16. In the past 3 years, my hair has turned from blond to brown.. I have just recently come to terms with this.
17. I love to list..
18. I'm a tad OCD about all things messy, germy, and gross.
19. My bestfriends name is Nikki. I'd be lost without her.
20. My roommates name is Kristina, we've had our apartment for about 2 months.
21. This whole blog thing, seems like a nice way to vent.. but I'm not totally sure I'm going to like it.-- and who's going to read it?
22. Once, I was bit by a painted turtle. I now hate the fuckers.
23. I witnessed all of my sisters births.
24. I once recked my car with 3 very close friends it, I now HATE driving. But I enjoy to ride.
25. I love the idea of "game night" I just need to plan one!
26. People watching is one of my favorite sports.
27. The above may be why I love BINGO! Haha.
28. Speaking of bingo, my friends are always telling me I'm an old lady at heart.
29. I love little old ladies. They are my favorite.
30. I write everything down in a book, no its not a journal or diary..

Enough for now.. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment