Tuesday, February 3, 2009

15 Things

Things That I hate:
1. Head aches, and for some reason, they seem to be controlling my life right now.
2. People that are totally fake.
3. The non traditional student who sits at the front of the class with 3 sharpened pencils and ask stupid, yes I mean stupid questions.
4. 3rd shift... who invented it anyways?
5. Being away from Cora, Emily and Abby.. I miss them.
6. Feeling weak in anyway.
7. Being alone.
8. Dirty dishes.
9. Not knowing whats going on.
10. When my car doesn't preform to what I think is 100%
11. People who are sick and spared their germs all over creation. HAND WASHING!
12. When someone pretends to know what they are talking about and really don't.
13. Being treated like a child, or like I don't know what I'm doing.
14. Not having my cell phone.
15. Not being able to sleep.

Things that I love:
1. My sisters.
2. My home town, which is lame.. But its true.
3. New socks, like bran new, never been warn.
4. Text messaging.
5. A good book, that your lost in.
6. Being needed.
7. The totally darkness, and there is someone next to you, that you can't see, and the only way to know they are there is to feel.
8. The night sky. I love the stars.
9. Apples, that will change soon, but this week I love apples.
10. Being called "sissa". Its the best word in the world.
11. My camera.. even though its MIA right now!
12. My bed, with my pillows, the pillow and my blankets.
13. Camp.
14. The 4th of July.
15. Paradise by the dash board light, By Meat Loaf.


Today was a normal Tuesday. The day after monday always has few expectations, the worst day of the week is over and the middle of the week is tomorrow. I'm a waiting the end of the week, as I do every week, but this week, I have real plans. Two friends and I are heading to upstate New York to see a friend in college. I've been iffy about about going, but I'm finally excited. Its going to be a true road trip, and truth be told, I've never been on a road trip.

I normally head home every other weekend, and wont be this weekend. I'm really missing my sisters, if you can't tell by the lists above. Its been to long since I've seen them. I'm wondering if they think about me often. I'm worried that Abby has begun to out grow me. I've talked to her twice on the phone in the past week and each time she tells me "I'm really busy Sissa, I can't talk." What on earth could a 4 year old be so busy with that she can't talk to her sister on on the phone? My heart breaks a little each time.

enough.

No comments:

Post a Comment